Information Page - Returns - Shipping
THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING MONDAY, FEBRUARY 19TH DUE TO PRESIDENTS DAY WHICH IS A NATIONAL US HOLIDAY
WE SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
SHIPPING FEES: Before you check out you can use the postage estimator on the check out page to see what your shipping will be.
USA Standard rates thru the United States Postal Service
USA Orders $50.00 and over Ship Free
Alaska & Hawaii standard rates via the United States Postal Service *$50.00 or more order ships free*
Canada: standard rates via the United States Postal Service *$50.00 or more order ships free*
International: Standard rates via the United States Postal Service
When Do We Ship Your Order: Commonly Tuesday thru Early Saturday
- We want you to get your purchase as soon as possible. Orders are normally shipped within 2- 3 business days from the time we receive your order. There may be a delay if it's during a holiday. If orders are received on Fridays after noon likely shipping day will be the following Monday or Tuesday
- Delays in delivery from the Post Office are of no fault of ours. We cannot control if the Post Office has a transit delay in delivering your order, however we are here to assist you in anyway that we can as we very much value your business.
- First Class or Standard Mail could take up to 8 days to arrive, maybe more depending on Postal Services loads
- Priority Mail normally arrives within 2 days.
Defective Product and Returns or Credit Due to Our Error
- You may return defective items, items damaged at the time of receipt, and incorrect items received without penalty.** Your return shipping charges will be waived if it is an error on our part.
- When we receive your return, we inspect the item and provide a replacement or issue a refund. If the product is not defective, return shipping fees will apply and/or a partial refund may be issued.
**We must be notified within 24 hours of receipt of your order of any errors.
All orders placed and delivered in countries non-USA (not members of the United States of America) may be subject to customs charges.Please keep in mind that any fees or other costs imposed by Customs of destination are separate from shipping charges and not included on freight costs, they are at customer's charge and under your responsibility. These costs vary from country to country, you should contact your local customs office with any questions.